Call for Late-Breaking Abstracts
Late-Breaking Abstracts are accepted for significant new findings in TDM or CT research obtained after the deadline of regular abstract submission.
Submission period: From May 1st 0:00 JST until May 21st 23:59 JST sharp
The program committee will review novelty and significance of the submitted abstracts.
Only poster presentation is available for LB-abstract.
Authors presenting LB-abstract must register not later than June 30th, 2017.
Don’t miss the last chance to submit your abstract to the IATDMCT Congress.
Abstract submission for IATDMCT Congress 2017
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Abstracts will be accepted for poster or oral presentation or can be rejected.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically using the Online Submission Form at the bottom of this page.
The Scientific Program Committee invites the submission of abstracts on original work. Basically, abstracts can be submitted for consideration for a poster presentation. Some may be assigned as an oral presentation by the Committee. If you prefer a poster presentation only, please inform on the submission form. All successful abstracts will be published in the Congress App and will be published on the IATDMCT Congress website. Presenting authors must register before 31 May 2017.
Abstracts may be submitted on topics related to therapeutic drug monitoring and clinical toxicology. To be considered, each abstract must follow the required format outlined below. Additionally, each abstract must include sufficient data so that the reader can understand the study design, methods, results, and any conclusions that should be drawn from the study.
Non-members who wish to join IATDMCT or JSTDM can apply new membership. Please click the following URLs for details.
- Abstract Submission Open 18 October 2016
- Abstract Submission Deadline
28 February 2017 Extended to 14 March 2017
- Presenter Notification 30 April 2017
- Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Open 1 May 2017
- Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Deadline 21 May 2017
- Deadline Registration 31 May 2017
Please select one separately from Category A and B.
- Anti-Infective Drugs
- Anticonvulsant Drugs
- Cardiovascular Drugs
- Central Nervous System Drugs
- Immunosuppressive Drugs
- Oncologic and lmmuno-Oncologic Drugs
- Toxicant, Pesticide, Designer Drugs
- Alternative Sampling Strategies
- Clinical Toxicology
- Drug Abuse
- Individualized Dosing
- New Biomarkers
- Pharmacometrics, Modeling & Simulation
- PK/PD, Concentration-Response Relationship
- Special Populations
- TDM Practice
How to prepare your abstract:
- The main text of the abstract (in English) should be 350 words or less not including the title, author names and affiliations.
- The abstract MUST describe the followings: Background/Methods/Results/Conclusions and Keywords (up to 6 max.)
- Please download the template below and prepare your abstract. Authors need to prepare Microsoft Word file to proceed to the online submission. Download the abstract template (click here).
Abstract Submission is closed.
For any inquiries, please contact
Congress Secretariat of IATDMCT 2017
c/o JTB Communication Design，Inc.
Celestine Shiba Mitsui Bldg. 3-23-1, Shiba，Minato-ku，Tokyo 105-8335, Japan
TEL: +81-3-5657-0777 FAX: +81-3-3452-8550